problem using gcc-command

lrtaylor@micron.com lrtaylor@micron.com
Sun Jan 11 22:41:00 GMT 2004


Ble,

Are you using your own install of Suse 8.1, or are you using it on a school computer?  If it's on your own computer, then I suspect that you simply haven't installed the compiler.  In order to install it, you will have to run the Suse setup utility (Yast? - it's been a while since I've used SuSE) and install it.  This does not mean that you need to reinstall SuSE, though - you just need to add to your current installation.  Consult the documentation that comes with SuSE for more information about how to do that, if you are unsure.

Good luck,
Lyle

-----Original Message-----
From: gcc-help-owner@gcc.gnu.org [mailto:gcc-help-owner@gcc.gnu.org]On
Behalf Of blerinaveliaj@libero.it
Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2004 8:19 AM
To: gcc-help
Subject: problem using gcc-command


Hi,   
My name is Ble. In the lasted period I'm using "Suse linux 8.1" version for school. I have a problem 
compiling a file .c using gcc command. The sistem responce is:   
            "gcc command don't found "  

I haven't idea how to solve it. Can you help me? 
Thanks in advance,  

  
Ble   



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list