Help compiling g++ and C library + runtime crash
Ken Foskey
foskey@optushome.com.au
Thu Jan 22 10:43:00 GMT 2004
I have grabbed an ini file parser from the net and the Makefile creates
libiniparser.a and I can compile and run the test program that compiles
and links with gcc. I have modified the headed to include extern "C" {
to the header file. When I link using the individual .o files it links
fine, but...
g++ -c -g -Wall -I../include -I../iniparser/src afp2text.cpp
g++ -c -g -Wall -I../include -I../iniparser/src codeconvert.cpp
g++ -g -L../iniparser -liniparser afp2text.o codeconvert.o \
-o afp2text
afp2text.o(.text+0x2c6): In function `main':
/data/program/afp2text/afp2text.cpp:151: undefined reference to
`iniparser_load'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [afp2text] Error 1
Any suggestions...
Problem # 2
(gdb) run
Starting program: /data/program/afp2text/afp2text
Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x08048bbb in main (argc=1, argv=0xbffffbe4) at afp2text.cpp:99
99 char parm_filename[ 255 ] = "/apps/parms/afp/definition";
(gdb)
This is the very first line of the program. I even convert back to C
code, same result. Any suggestions on what to try would be appreciated.
--
Thanks
KenF
OpenOffice.org developer
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list