Cross compiler build fails for bad inclusion

qinfeng.zhang@philips.com qinfeng.zhang@philips.com
Fri Jan 2 01:20:00 GMT 2004


In your linux system, is there the file pthread.h under /usr/include?

Regards              /)/)
                    (-.-)
Qinfeng Zhang

Philips Research East Asia - Shanghai
Tel: (86-21) 6354 1088 Ext. 5356
Fax: (86-21) 6354 4954
Email: qinfeng.zhang@philips.com


                                                                                                                                                                 
                                                                                                                                                                 
                                                   To:   gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org                                                                                    
                                                   cc:   (bcc: Qinfeng Zhang/SHA/RESEARCH/PHILIPS)                                                               
                                                   Subject:    Cross compiler build fails for bad inclusion                                                      
                                                                                                                                                                 
               Ghassan Shobaki                     Classification:                                                                                               
               <gshobaki@ece.ucdavis.ed                                                                                                                          
               u>                                                                                                                                                
                                                                                                                                                                 
               Sent by:                                                                                                                                          
               gcc-help-owner@gcc.gnu.o                                                                                                                          
               rg                                                                                                                                                
                                                                                                                                                                 
               2004-01-02 07:31                                                                                                                                  
                                                                                                                                                                 
                                                                                                                                                                 




Hi,

I am currently trying to build an hppa-linux cross compiler. The build
fails because it cannot find the header files pthread.h and unistd.h. The
files do exist under   gcc-3.3.1/gcc/fixinc/tests/base (which seems to be
some sort of patch). However, I don't know how to get gcc to see them. Of
course, Itried adding that directory to my path, but that did not help.
I tried to search the gcc manual for information on how to set the include
path (which I don't think I am supposed to do by myself), but could not find
anything.
Any idea how what the problem is and how I can solve it?

Thanks

-Ghassan








More information about the Gcc-help mailing list