Need Windows Fortran comiler that will support direct access files in excess of 2GB!

Ramonet Blade ramonetb@yahoo.com
Thu Feb 12 21:43:00 GMT 2004

Hello!

As the subject statement pretty much says, I'm in
desperate need of a Fortran compiler that will support
direct access scratch files that reach sizes greater
than (and eventually much greater than) 2GB! I'm aware
that GNU77 (version 3.1 I think) has this capaibility
under linux and unix. However, our development
environment is entirely windows based. I know that
GNU77 has also been ported to windows platforms. Has
this GB limit also been breached on the windows
compiler version?

Thanks for any assistance,

-kirk

=====