Problem installing 3.3.2
Jonathan Willcock
Jonathan@FESoftware.com
Thu Feb 12 12:11:00 GMT 2004
Dear All,
I'm afraid that I've hit a brickwall.
configure runs ok.
make eventually stops with the following error:
In file included from tconfig.h:23,
from libgcc2.c:36:
config/i386/linux.h:233:26: sys/ucontext.h: No such file or directory
make[2]: *** [libgcc/./_muldi3.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/jw/gcc-3.3.2/gcc'
make[1]: *** [libgcc.a] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/jw/gcc-3.3.2/gcc'
make: *** [all-gcc] Error 2
As background info:
My kernel is Linux 2.2.16.
ucontext.h is in /usr/src/linux-2.2.16/linux/include/asm-i386 (amongst
others).
Do I need to copy this elsewhere? I could not find a sys directory.
I am trying to do this because gettext does not compile. I need to
recompile gettext, because glib does not compile. I need glib because gtk
does not .. I need gtk because netscape ... . "... She swallowed the
spider to catch the fly, I don't why she swallowed the fly. Perhaps she'll
die."
Please can someone help me, as this is starting to cost me my marriage
(lol).
Regards
Jonathan
---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.580 / Virus Database: 367 - Release Date: 06/02/2004
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list