compiling sys/types.h from cygwin ????

Graham Walsh graham_walsh50@hotmail.com
Mon Feb 2 11:37:00 GMT 2004



thanks for that,

No my link line is failing with multiple definition of "atexit".

can you tell me what I should link against? I  am getting the following link 
error;

C:\Dev-Cpp\projects>g++ -o server.exe server.cpp -L"C:\cygwin\lib" -lcygwin 
-I"C
:\cygwin\usr\include"
C:\cygwin\lib/libcygwin.a(d000586.o)(.text+0x0): multiple definition of 
`atexit'

c:/dev-cpp/bin/../lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.2/../../../crt2.o(.text+0x40):crt1.c: 
fi
rst defined here



thanks a million, I appreciate this help

GrahamO

>From: Andrea 'Fyre Wyzard' Bocci <fwyzard-gcc@libero.it>
>To: "Graham Walsh" <graham_walsh50@hotmail.com>
>CC: gcc-help@gnu.org
>Subject: Re: compiling sys/types.h from cygwin ???? Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 
>02:36:11 +0100
>
>This:
>
>>#include <sys/types.h>
>>int main(int argc, char** argv) { return 0; }
>
>works flawlessy on my Windows XP / cygwin box..
>
>I just moved the ; insise the parenthsys.
>.fw.
>
>

_________________________________________________________________
Let the new MSN Premium Internet Software make the most of your high-speed 
experience. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-us&page=byoa/prem&ST=1



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list