installing g++

Ken Foskey foskey@optushome.com.au
Wed Dec 29 09:57:00 GMT 2004

On Fri, 2004-12-24 at 17:04 -0800, Daniel Jun Rim wrote:
> Hi,
> I was trying to learn how to program C over this winter, and when I installed Intel C++ compiler,

You do not need both.  If you want intel C++ for a specific reason then
look for support from them.

> it said that it could not find g++ anywhere. So I've tried to install g++ on my linux, and I just

Your Linux distribution should have a package for gcc (for C) or g++
(for c++) you might want to start there, start your package system and
install it.  It is easier and more reliable than doing it yourself.

--
Ken Foskey
OpenOffice.org developer