libm.a

Ooijen, H.P.G. van H.P.G.v.Ooijen@tm.tue.nl
Wed Dec 22 11:27:00 GMT 2004

Dear mrs./mr.

I am trying to compile a program written in C that uses Fortran routines. However after compilation of the Fortran routines by g77, I get error messages when I try to compile my program and to link t with the translated Fortran routines (by using gcc). I get the impression that thes messages are caused by the fact that I do not have libm.a (the messages are like : undefined reference to power_dd, s_wsfe etc.). Nobody here can help me, so maybe you can tell me where to get the mathematical library libm.a.

Kind regards,

Dr. H. van Ooijen
Technische Universiteit Eindhoven