Undefined Referenced

Aleksei Andevis aleksei@andevis.ee
Fri Apr 16 14:16:00 GMT 2004

Hello All!

Can you help me with explanation:

gcc 3.2 (mingw)

Folowing sources - which builded in DLL

in  header file
---------------------
calss CF1Variant
{
public
  CF1Variant& CF1Variant::operator=(CF1Variant const& var);
  CF1Variant& operator=(const CF1Reference& ref);
  CF1Variant& operator=(const CF1ConstReference& ref);
}

Library compiled and builded
but when I use in another source (another DLL )
    CF1Variant t1(tag);
    CF1Variant t2(tag);
    t1=t2;
compiled fine , but in Linking step
I have got follows error (???)
undefined reference to `CF1Variant::operator=(CF1Variant const&)'

Can you help me - how should string in def file for my CFVariant library
for I can check - is this operator properly esported ?

In present DEF file I CAN't seee any poits for this operator ....