Memory checker

Rogelio Serrano rogelio@smsglobal.net
Thu Apr 1 08:53:00 GMT 2004


-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

On 2004-04-01 16:37:43 +0800 Lev Assinovsky
<LAssinovsky@algorithm.aelita.com> wrote:

> The best one I ever tried is Purify from Rational (is a part 
> of IBM now).
> But it's expensive.
> Regarding free checkers I tried a lot but finally I wrote my 
> own
> (I had a very specific requirements - checking of dynamically 
> loaded shared 
> libraries also).
> 
> ----
> Lev Assinovsky
> Aelita Software Corporation (now is a part of Quest Software)
> O&S InTrust Framework Division, Team Leader
> ICQ# 165072909
> 
> 
>> -----Original Message-----
>>  From: Llfrg@aol.com [mailto:Llfrg@aol.com]
>> Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 2:24 AM
>> To: gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
>> Subject: Memory checker
>> 
>> 
>> Hi,
>> 
>> Does anyone know a good memory checker for using with gcc 
>> 3.3.2 ?
>> 
>> Thanks,
>> Leonardo
>> 
> 

Valgrind?
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.4 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using the GPG bundle for GNUMail.app

iD8DBQFAa9fKyihxuQOYt8wRAk+FAJ9IorUxTOHhsdqOK4m7KI1c8RUDwgCgvAdT
lLHcDuvIBC4LnJ2xqvZ/i1Q=
=w/6t
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list