gcc v2.96

Nizar ROMDHANE nizar.romdhane@st.com
Mon Apr 12 11:24:00 GMT 2004

law@redhat.com wrote:
> In message <407547AB.6000306@st.com>, Nizar ROMDHANE writes:
>  >Hi all,
>  >
>  >I'm trying to get the source code for gcc v2.96 (the one shipped with several
>  > linux distributions)
>  >but I can not find it on the website of gnu. Can anyone help me. I heard alco
>  > about the existence of
>  >a v2.95.4, is it true? I f yes where to download it?
> You will need to get it from your OS vendor.  2.96 in particular is not an
> FSF release -- it was a pre GCC 3.0 snapshot used by Red Hat for RHL 7.x
> and the sources can be found on your SRPM disks and/or Red Hat's FTP
> sites.
>
> jeff

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your help, but I can not find the source code under Redhat ftp site. Can you give
the complete path please?

Thanks a lot
Best regards

Nizar ROMDHANE
System Level Design Engineer
SLD Team Leader - OCCS - CMG Design - CMG
STMicroelectronics Tunis
Cite Technologique des communications -
Elghazala - 2088 - Ariana - TUNISIA
phone: