Building GCC on Sun Ultra 1

Jason Brooks icedown@icedown.net
Sun Apr 4 10:59:00 GMT 2004

I am attempting to rebuild gcc up to version 3.3.3 on a Sun Ultra 1
Creator 3D.  Base install is Debian 3.0 with nothing more than
development and mail server packages added.  I'm using configure
--enable-__cxa_atexit --enable-shared --enable-threads=posix
When I do make bootstrap I get this error.

In file included from ../../gcc-3.3/gcc/gengenrtl.c:29:
../../gcc-3.3/gcc/real.h:67: error: size of array `test_real_width' is
negative

If you need more information about the versions I am using feel free to
write me.  I'm not used to posting to *nix boards so I'm not really sure
what info to give.

Jason "IceDown" Brooks
Visit http://www.icedown.net for Sci-Fi web games like
Blacknova Traders