gcj reading stdin gets leading "?" character

David Van Horn dvanhorn@cs.uvm.edu
Wed Sep 10 00:33:00 GMT 2003

Perhaps this is a bug(?)  I received an email that this works fine gcj with

gcj version 2.96
Linux 2.4.7 / RedHat 7.2 / i686

I'm using gcj version 3.2.2 with SunOS 5.8 on a sparc chip.

(Also it's worth noting that "./ekko this that" produces
?this
that)

Thanks.

-d