Cross compiling gcc from i386-linux to alpha-dec-osf4
lapo_pasqui@libero.it
lapo_pasqui@libero.it
Mon Sep 1 14:49:00 GMT 2003
Hi Gerrit,
May I suggest to have a look at this document
http://www.inaccessnetworks.com/misc-downloads/xdvl/cross-toolchain-build.txt
as reference?
I found it very usefull.
Lapo
---------- Initial Header -----------
>From : gcc-help-owner@gcc.gnu.org
To : gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
Cc :
Date : Mon, 01 Sep 2003 13:16:23 +0200
Subject : Cross compiling gcc from i386-linux to alpha-dec-osf4
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to compile gcc as cross-compiler which should run on a
> i386-linux box and compile/link objects for alpha-dec-osf4.
>
> I did the follwowing steps then:
> cd /usr/src/packages/SOURCE/
> mkdir objdir
> cd objdir
> ../gcc-3.3.1/configure --prefix=/usr/local/gcc/alpha-dec-osf4
> --program-suffix=-alpha-dec-osf4 --srcdir=../gcc-3.3.1
> make
>
> But 'gcc' was not been created.
> I tried 'make gcc' then and got the following errors:
>
>
>
> What did I do wrong way?
> Many thanks in advance!
>
> Gerrit
>
>
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list