math.h problem

Joe Taylor joe_taylor@udlp.com
Mon Sep 22 16:46:00 GMT 2003

I'm running Solaris 8 and gcc3.3 for some reason I can't get math.h
calls to work. none of the trig functions work.  I have checked the path
and it is ok. I have called the path out in the include statement. I
have searched the machine for other math.h files there is one in the
/usr/include dir and one in the gcc path.  I have tried both of them
neither work.  Odd problem? Any ideas?

**********CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**********
The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and/or
privileged and is intended for the sole use of the individual or
organization named above.  If you are not the intended recipient or an
authorized representative of the intended recipient, any review, copying
or distribution of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, is prohibited.
immediately by return e-mail and delete this message from your system.