Missing header files on AIX 4.3

arhydar@pacbrands.com.au arhydar@pacbrands.com.au
Mon Sep 8 23:56:00 GMT 2003

Hi

I am attempting to resurect a development environment on an AIX 4.3 system.
An application is running on the box, the development history if which is
lost in the mists of time. I'm not sure if it was even built on the same
box. What I do know is that it now has gcc installed, but is missing many
required system header files, such as sys/ipc.h, sys/sem.h.
Does any one know if files such as these should be a normal part of the OS,
or not, and either way, where I can get them?

Thanks in advance
Andrew Rhyder