In function `MAIN__' : undefined reference to
zhu wang
zhuw@mail.smu.edu
Thu Sep 4 21:05:00 GMT 2003
On Thu, 2003-09-04 at 15:23, Toon Moene wrote:
> zhu wang wrote:
>
> > I am trying to compile some Fortran code, but I got the following error:
> >
> > $g77 -o uneqm UNEQM.FOR
> >
> > /tmp/ccovHZ8m.o(.text+0x60d): In function `MAIN__':
> > : undefined reference to `uneq_'
> > /tmp/ccovHZ8m.o(.text+0x690): In function `MAIN__':
> > : undefined reference to `dfault_'
> > /tmp/ccovHZ8m.o(.text+0x722): In function `MAIN__':
> > : undefined reference to `uneq_'
> > /tmp/ccovHZ8m.o(.text+0x739): In function `MAIN__':
> > : undefined reference to `optif_'
> > /tmp/ccovHZ8m.o(.text+0xa11): In function `MAIN__':
> > : undefined reference to `cspec_'
> > collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
>
> There are some routines (with names UNEQ, DFAULT, OPTIF, CSPEC) that are
> not included in UNEQM.FOR, but used by it. Try to locate the source for
> them and compile it in combination wiht UNEQM.FOR.
This is my first time to compile Fortran code. I got your point but still
no clue how to do it. I can locate them but what should I do? Maybe
somebody can take a look at those files. I know this maybe too much.
Thanks,
Zhu Wang
> Hope this helps,
--
zhu wang <zhuw@mail.smu.edu>
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list