parallelizing options

A Ramakrishna Rao rkrao@cse.iitk.ac.in
Thu Oct 23 21:23:00 GMT 2003

           Can you provide me with some of the compiler options used for
optimization of code (also through parallelization).

          We need this to benchmark the systems in our lab. We 've used
linpack. We want to tune the performance  using some compiler options to
enhance performance.

           IBM rs6000   (os: AIX 4.3)
           Compaq proliant 8000  ( redhat linux)
           origin 3400    ( IRIX 6.3)