How to suppress warning?
Lev Assinovsky
LAssinovsky@algorithm.aelita.com
Thu Oct 23 15:26:00 GMT 2003
No, I work without eol (at the end of files) for years.
Just the warnings bother all of us.
----
Lev Assinovsky
Aelita Software Corporation
O&S InTrust Framework Division, Team Leader
ICQ# 165072909
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Eljay Love-Jensen [mailto:eljay@adobe.com]
> Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2003 7:21 PM
> To: Lev Assinovsky; Gcc-Help (E-mail)
> Subject: RE: How to suppress warning?
>
>
> Hi Lev,
>
> Why I'm not surprised that the Windows' source files are
> malformed. :-)
>
> If I'm not mistaken, the newline-at-eof is required.
>
> Especially important for the preprocessor, such as a #endif
> at the end of the file (since the preprocessor is less
> forgiving), or when someone has a //-comment as the last line
> in the file.
>
> --Eljay
>
>
>
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list