assembler help - struc

y2bismil@engmail.uwaterloo.ca y2bismil@engmail.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Oct 15 16:10:00 GMT 2003

Hi all,

If there is another group specific to the GNU assembler, please let me know.

On to the question.  Does anyone know an equivalent code in assembler for
intel's word 'struc'.

As in:
******************************
23: MAP_IO_S       struc
24: ioc_select_reg  db        ?, ?            #IOC select register
25: panel_ctrl_reg  db        ?, ?            #panel control register
26: MMAP_IO_S       ends

I did some searching and actually found a post that claimed that by placing
.intel_syntax at teh top of the file, the file would compile using intel
assembly syntax.

The actual error message I am getting is
line 23 Error: invalid character '_' in mnemonic

Thanks,

Yamin