GCC output console cannot be pipe thru more

br engineering br_engineering@yahoo.com
Wed Oct 15 06:24:00 GMT 2003

GCC Help
I am using GCC for the first time to recompile a
driver for an enet card on RH9.  GCC outputs so many
warnings and errors that the terminal buffer is
overfilled in Gnome desktop. I can see the top message
in a bash shell only but cannot store to a file.  I
tried "gcc .... > outfile" but only got the invocation
line.  Please comment I have refer to the gcc manual
with no luck except to get the preprocessor messages
only by halting compilation.

br