"not-in-charge"

y2bismil@engmail.uwaterloo.ca y2bismil@engmail.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Oct 10 20:21:00 GMT 2003


Okie,

Almost got everything linked in correctly.  A few files are 'asm' files compiled
using the pharlap assembler.  Their references are giving link errors.  If
anyone has any advice on this, please feel free to advise :)


Thanks,

Yamin


Quoting y2bismil@engmail.uwaterloo.ca:

> Well, just for future reference.  I added the -fabi-version=0, and
> recompiled. 
> It seemed to work out.  90% of the link errors dissappeared.  
> 
> Yamin
> 
> Quoting y2bismil@engmail.uwaterloo.ca:
> 
> > Helloooooooooo again,
> > 
> > 
> > I'm getting several linking errors.  This is not the only problems, but it
> > is
> > one I've never seen before.  It says something along the lines of 
> > 
> > undefined reference to `SUBSYS::SUBSYS[not-in-charge]()'
> > 
> > I've googled it and pretty much people are saying that this is due to
> > libraries
> > having been compiled with a different version of g++ than is currently
> being
> > used.  Is that correct?
> > 
> > I've been looking through the option of GCC, and have noticed a few option
> > dealing with application binary interfaces:
> > 
> > -fabi-version=n   Wabi
> > *****************************************
> > Doing a full recompile would take a really long time, so I thought I'd
> first
> > check if they might make a difference.  Would setting -fabi-version=0 help
> ?
> > 
> > Thanks again,
> > 
> > Yamin
> > 
> > 
> > ----------------------------------------
> > This mail sent through www.mywaterloo.ca
> > 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> ----------------------------------------
> This mail sent through www.mywaterloo.ca
> 




----------------------------------------
This mail sent through www.mywaterloo.ca



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list