"not-in-charge"

y2bismil@engmail.uwaterloo.ca y2bismil@engmail.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Oct 10 19:12:00 GMT 2003

Helloooooooooo again,

I'm getting several linking errors.  This is not the only problems, but it is
one I've never seen before.  It says something along the lines of

undefined reference to `SUBSYS::SUBSYS[not-in-charge]()'

I've googled it and pretty much people are saying that this is due to libraries
having been compiled with a different version of g++ than is currently being
used.  Is that correct?

I've been looking through the option of GCC, and have noticed a few option
dealing with application binary interfaces:

-fabi-version=n   Wabi
Doing a full recompile would take a really long time, so I thought I'd first
check if they might make a difference.  Would setting -fabi-version=0 help ?

Thanks again,

Yamin