[tree-ssa, cvs] spec failure: unrecognized spec option'<'

Dara Hazeghi dhazeghi@yahoo.com
Mon Nov 10 02:15:00 GMT 2003


Hello,

> I did some more tests:
> Configuring with --enable-languages=c (without c++
> or f95), and doing
> a make (no bootstrap) compiles correctly (but the
> specs did have the bug).
>  I'm currently doing a bootstrap to test. (I'm still
> using tree-ssa from
> cvs 2003-11-07 13:20 UTC)

So here's a question. If you can get it to the point
where it fails again, would you mind running that
final failing commandline, but gradually trimming off
options, and experimenting, to see what it can be
reduced to? Hopefully this won't require a full
bootstrap...

I think this approach is most likely to find out why
the 3.3 driver is invoking the newly built 3.5
compiler.

Oh, as for the typo, I figured out where it was coming
from, and sent a message to the main gcc list.
Hopefully somebody will apply a patch for it soon (if
not I'll open a bug report to remind them).

Cheers,

Dara

__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Protect your identity with Yahoo! Mail AddressGuard
http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list