How to call GCC Window/console functions?

Oscar Fuentes ofv@wanadoo.es
Wed Mar 19 20:00:00 GMT 2003

LiliZZhang@aol.com writes:

> Dear Sir/Madam:
>
>        Could you please advise me how to write codes to do basic
> window/console function? Since I have written "#include <conio.h>" and gcc
> compiler said: "No such file or directory".

I assume you are using MinGW or Cygwin. As far as I know, 'conio.h' is
not available for gcc on Windows. You can try ncurses, which
accomplishes the same goals than conio.h but on a different
way. ncurses is distributed with Cygwin.

--
Oscar