Help Needed

Karthik Narayanan rkarthik@cs.ucf.edu
Tue Mar 18 00:25:00 GMT 2003

Hi guys,
         Thanks for helping in my problem. i was pleased with the quick
response i got. I hope i could be of help to you guys sometime, I did
the changes like you guys had told me( esp:- Llewellyn Reese ). See i
made te changes like you told me , but i could not still get any output
from my program. The program compiled without any error, but i simply
couldn't see any out put for it. I am attaching the source of the simple
program , hope u can help me out in figuring out whats wrong.

Thanking you,
Sincerely,
R.Karthik Narayanan