bounds checking debugger for gcc?

Lynn Tinney ltinney@caci.com
Wed Mar 5 19:55:00 GMT 2003

Thanks for the help!

I'm working on a Solaris system so I tried bgcc and libwatchmalloc.so.

I couldn't find much on bgcc - unless someone needs a link to the Burley
Griffin Canoe Club or the Big Gay Cocktail Club :-)  From the couple of
references I did find, it may be that it is still in the early stages of
development.  I'm not sure.

libwatchmalloc.so looks like it might be of some help, although its
facilities are quite limited compared to a modern debugger.

|         |           "Kiran C"        |
|         |           <kiranc@tataelxsi|
|         |           .co.in>          |
|         |           03/05/2003 05:45 |
  |       To:       "'P.Srihari'" <srihari.par@wipro.com>, "'Lynn Tinney'" <ltinney@caci.com>                              |
  |       cc:       <gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org>                                                                                 |
  |       Subject:  RE: bounds checking debugger for gcc?                                                                  |

There is something called bgcc available on the net