Solaris DDI/DKI revisited

Frank Middleton f.a.middleton@verizon.net
Fri Mar 14 19:20:00 GMT 2003

There are four obvious reasons why this didn't get any replies

1) Sent to the wrong list
2) On review there doesn't seem to be a question
3) There is no known solution
4) The replies were lost

If the reason is 2) then here is a question (observing that there
was no solution posted on sunsolve either):

What to do about the undefined symbol 'memcpy'?

Any insights would be much appreciated.