AW: Memory profiling....

Klein, Bernhard Bernhard.Klein@logicacmg.com
Thu Jun 12 07:14:00 GMT 2003

Normaly you can use gnu gprof or under Linux KDE KProf

Hope that help you

Bernd Klein
LogicaCMG
Financial Services, GB 21
Faulenstraße 31-35
28195 Bremen
Phone : +49 421 30 96-121
Fax : +49 421 30 96-118
Email : bernhard.klein@logicacmg.com

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.