Problems when building gcc 3.2or 3.3 as cross compiler for powerpc-linux

Nick Patavalis npat@inaccessnetworks.com
Tue Jun 3 11:43:00 GMT 2003

On Mon, Jun 02, 2003 at 11:22:10AM -0400, Richard Sewards wrote:

> I have an apparently working gcc for powerpc linux now. I was able to
> create it using the kluge many stage partial builds, but fixing
> config/rs6000/linux.h has also worked and allows the use of your 3 stage
> build.

Thanks for letting me know!

> I also had to force inhibitlibc (by modifying the gcc/configure script)
> to be set for both the minimal gcc and the full gcc using glibc.

Why you had to force "inhibitlibc" for the full build?

/npat

--
In the beginning the Universe was created.  This has made a lot
of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.