GNU-ADA: No support?

wulf@ping.net.au wulf@ping.net.au
Sun Jun 15 09:37:00 GMT 2003

Hi,

It's been a week without a reply to my original request and hence I assume that
sending my question to this list wasn't the best choice.

Which mailing list would be better suited for questions related to
gcc-ada (see below) and who are the maintainer of the code?

Many thanks in advance,

cheerio Berndt