GNU Gurus help me...

Satya satyag@yahoo.com
Fri Jun 6 10:08:00 GMT 2003

Gurus,

I need some help from GNU gurus on the list. The
problem is something like this. We use GCC to make
build. The Product is very huge. The sources it self
are around 5 GB. All are libraries. It takes around 10
hours to make the complete build. We do have bugs and
we do some bug fixes to some libraries. Now the
problem is we are forced to compile the whole product.
If there are any errors, it again forces to make a
complete build. According to my understanding if we
donÂ’t change the interfaces of a library then we need
not compile. Am I missing anything? Is there any work
around for this?

Regards
Cutti