Default flags with -O2

Anticipating a Reply ruxyz@yahoo.com
Thu Jul 31 08:33:00 GMT 2003


Hello ,

 Thanks .

 I was referring the gcc 3.2.3 Manual .
It does not elaborate on the flags as 
given in the 3.3 Manual does . 

 Hope the information on flags given in 
gcc 3.3 manual holds good also for gcc 3.2.3 .

 Just curious to know if this information 
can be retrieved at runtime during compilation 
time .

Cheers ! 

  

 --- LLeweLLyn Reese
<llewelly@lifesupport.shutdown.com> wrote: >
Anticipating a Reply <ruxyz@yahoo.com> writes:
> 
> > Hi ,
> > 
> >   Thanks for the response . 
> > 
> >   I know that the flags are documented ,
> 
> If you know that, why didn't you follow the link
> Eljay provided you
>     with? Had you selected the manual appropriate to
> your version of
>     gcc, selected 'GCC Command Options' , 'Options
> that control
>     optimization', you would have found the
> descriptions, at the url I
>     give below. However since you didnn't say which
> version you are
>     using, so I assumed 3.3 . 
> 
> > but which all get used with -O2 , -O3 ,.....
> [snip]
> 
>
http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc-3.3/gcc/Optimize-Options.html#Optimize%20Options 

________________________________________________________________________
Send free SMS using the Yahoo! Messenger. Go to http://in.mobile.yahoo.com/new/pc/



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list