orbitcpp on cygwin

LLeweLLyn Reese llewelly@lifesupport.shutdown.com
Mon Jul 21 18:06:00 GMT 2003


Sagar Shah <sagars@dpsl.net> writes:

> but it didn't work for me on cygwin, i am using gcc 3.2.3 that comes with
> cygwin packages.

I think it's time for you to file a bug report.

Please see:
    http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html
    (To report a gcc bug)
    and the cygwin page for reporting cygwin bugs. I would give you
    that link but their site seems to be down right now.

[snip]
> well if u could get these arround, i am posted these to list i had searched
> on google but no appropiate response, my gtkmm project thats running fine on
> Linux is using wstring effectively, to have these application to be running
> on windows i need these.
> 
> hoping for ur positive response,
[snip]

Sorry - I don't have one. Again, I think there's some breakage here,
    and a bug report needs to be filed.



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list