aix linking problem

mla wyl_lyf@yahoo.com
Fri Jul 25 18:19:00 GMT 2003


hello all! I have a situation. I dunno why. 

I have the following

g++ -o cgijgui -g -static-libgcc -b64 -L
/usr/local/lib  cgijgui.o DynBu
ffer.o javaglob.o spinbuffer.o globplatformimp_unix.o 
multibyte.o contextmodule
.o javagui.o javaguiplatform_unix.o unixsubs.o
cslocal.o login.o launch.o inifil
e.o appstart.o /usr/local/lib/libfcgi.a   -lstdc++
ld: 0706-005 Cannot find or open file: libgcc.a
        ld:open(): A file or directory in the path
name does not exist.
ld: 0706-005 Cannot find or open file: libgcc_eh.a
        ld:open(): A file or directory in the path
name does not exist.
ld: 0706-005 Cannot find or open file: libgcc.a
        ld:open(): A file or directory in the path
name does not exist.
ld: 0706-005 Cannot find or open file: libgcc_eh.a
        ld:open(): A file or directory in the path
name does not exist.

I don't know why the library couldn't open libgcc.a?


__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software
http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list