Building GCC-3.2.3 from a static stage
Thiago dos Santos Alves
thiagoalves@xmail.com.br
Wed Jul 16 13:55:00 GMT 2003
But the problem is that I have all this objects, in /lib I have crt1.o
and so on, the thing is that my /lib directory is a simbolic link to
another location and the file crt1.o is another simbolic link but I
think that this is not the problem. I do not know for what reason gcc
couldn't find these files.
Em Ter, 2003-07-15 Ã s 23:29, Alexandre Oliva escreveu:
> On Jul 15, 2003, Thiago dos Santos Alves <thiagoalves@xmail.com.br>
wrote:
>
> >
/static/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-linux-gnu/3.2.1/../../../../i686-pc-linux-gnu/bin/ld: cannot open crt1.o: No such file or directory
>
> crt1.o is part of glibc. You need a glibc development environment in
> order to link programs with gcc on GNU/Linux systems (or some other C
> library that supplies these object files and run-time libraries)
__________________________
xMail - www.milenio.com.br
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list