AIX help with gcc 3.3

Ken Foskey foskey@optushome.com.au
Sat Jul 5 13:28:00 GMT 2003

I need some help with gcc 3.3.  The aix ld is failing to link with thunk
errors and the binutils link is failing with lot of these messages:

BFD: libicuuc.a(upropset.o): Unrecognized storage class 111 for .data
symbol `_ZTVN7icu_2_211ReplaceableE'

then:

/usr/local/bin/ld: resbund.o: reloc .data:0 not in csect resbund.o:
could not read symbols: Bad value
aix_b50: /ooo/beta11/icu
$ ld --version
GNU ld version 2.14 20030612
This program is free software; you may redistribute it under the terms
of
the GNU General Public License.  This program has absolutely no
warranty.

Any help really appreciated,  way beyond me at present.

--
Thanks
KenF