Cross Compiling questions
Dave Murphy
wintermute2002@ntlworld.com
Sun Jan 19 05:18:00 GMT 2003
Hi
I've been working on an x86 hosted ARM targeted version of gcc which I've
been using to develop code for the Gameboy Advance. I want to add GP32
functionality to my toolchain now. I'd like to use the same binaries for
this but I'd like to have different libraries, crt0 and linkscript for the
two platforms. Is it possible to set the compiler up this way and how would
I go about it?
I also find the interworking warmnings in ld rather annoying when
interworking is irrelevant to data files. Can objcopy set the interworking
flag itself or can I just remove the warning from ld? Attempting to link non
interworking code with interworking produces a fatal error so the warning
seems somewhat redundant.
appolgies for cross posting to both gcc & gcc-help, I wasn't quite sure
which list was relevant.
thanks
Dave
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list