Linking Windowsx DLL to g77 (MinGW)

Andrew Gregory Andrew.Gregory@npl.co.uk
Thu Jan 2 19:08:00 GMT 2003

Trying to link to function (e.g. X01AAF) in a dll from which I've
generated an import libary using dlltool.
Works perfectly from C - but if I link from a Fortran program I find
that underscores are appended to symbols. So get error: undefined
reference to `x01aaf_'
How can I stop Fortran adding these underscores, or alternatively
generate an import library with appended underscores?

Andrew.

privileged material; it is for the intended addressee(s) only.
If you are not a named addressee, you must not use, retain or
disclose such information.

NPL Management Ltd cannot guarantee that the e-mail or any
attachments are free from viruses.

NPL Management Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. No: 2937881
Registered Office: Teddington, Middlesex, United Kingdom TW11 0LW.