Help on compiles

'David Scott Urban urban@ast.lmco.com
Thu Feb 27 20:10:00 GMT 2003

oops, sent to matt only. didn't cc list

Hello Matt,
All those flags are specific to the HP ansi c compiler not gcc.
For example:

HP --> +O2 in gcc --> -O2

You will need to do man gcc or lookup the gcc documentation to see if they have
equivalents options for the others.

D. S. Urban
email : urban@ast.lmco.com
To be the person, you must know the person. To know the person, you must
understand the person. To understand the person, you must listen. To listen,
you must open your mind and put aside all preconceived ideas and notions.
All opinions expressed are my own not that of my employer

>> From gcc-help-return-11711-urban=ast.lmco.com@gcc.gnu.org Thu Feb 27 11:56
MST 2003
>> Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 12:01:51 -0700
>> From: matt.sherwood@philips.com
>> Subject: Help on compiles
>> To: gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
>>
>> Hello, My name is Matt Sherwood. I am trying to compile a program for the
first time, and I am getting the following errors. It would seem that my overall
environment is incomplete, but I cannot pinpoint the problem. Any assistance you
can give is greatly