make bootstap failure
Josh Schlicker
notyou64@hotmail.com
Sat Feb 1 16:37:00 GMT 2003
I have installed the following:
gettext-0.11.5
perl-5.8.0
make-3.80
binutil-2.13
I configured gcc as follows:
configure --enable-threads
When i ran 'make boostrap', i received this message:
gcc -DIN_GCC -g -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes
-Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
-o cc1 \
c-parse.o c-lang.o attribs.o c-errors.o c-lex.o c-pragma.o c-decl.o
c-typeck.o c-convert.o c-aux-info.o c-common.o c-format.o c-semantics.o
c-objc-common.o libcpp.a main.o libbackend.a ../libiberty/libiberty.a
c-parse.o: In function `yyerror':
/root/Desktop/installer/gcc-build/gcc/c-parse.y:2824: undefined reference to
`libintl_gettext'
c-lex.o: In function `lex_number':
/root/Desktop/installer/gcc-build/gcc/../../gcc-3.2/gcc/c-lex.c:1252:
undefined
reference to `libintl_gettext'
/root/Desktop/installer/gcc-build/gcc/../../gcc-3.2/gcc/c-lex.c:1252:
undefined
reference to `libintl_gettext'
/root/Desktop/installer/gcc-build/gcc/../../gcc-3.2/gcc/c-lex.c:1252:
undefined
reference to `libintl_gettext'
c-decl.o: In function `finish_struct':
/root/Desktop/installer/gcc-build/gcc/../../gcc-3.2/gcc/c-decl.c:5648:
undefined reference to `libintl_gettext'
c-decl.o:/root/Desktop/installer/gcc-build/gcc/../../gcc-3.2/gcc/c-decl.c:5648:
more undefined references to `libintl_gettext' follow
libbackend.a(intl.o): In function `gcc_init_libintl':
/root/Desktop/installer/gcc-build/gcc/../../gcc-3.2/gcc/intl.c:42: undefined
reference to `libintl_bindtextdomain'
/root/Desktop/installer/gcc-build/gcc/../../gcc-3.2/gcc/intl.c:43: undefined
reference to `libintl_textdomain'
I anyone has any ideas how to remedy this problem i would greatly appreciate
it.
Josh Schlicker
_________________________________________________________________
Protect your PC - get McAfee.com VirusScan Online
http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list