Help compiling a program using g77

Toon Moene toon@moene.indiv.nluug.nl
Fri Dec 5 19:19:00 GMT 2003


Enrique Farfan wrote:

> I am interested in compile a program using g77. The program was wrote in
> fortran and compiled with a fortran compaq compiler. I have been working
> in it changing some stuffs in the original program but I have one
> problem after another. I don't know how much compatibility exist between
> the fortran compaq compiler and g77. Anyway I need some help.

The best thing you could do is to post a subroutine that gives troubles 
to this list (or mail it to me personally).

The next best thing is to show the error messages (if you are not 
allowed to give out the code).

Hope this helps,

-- 
Toon Moene - mailto:toon@moene.indiv.nluug.nl - phoneto: +31 346 214290
Saturnushof 14, 3738 XG  Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
Maintainer, GNU Fortran 77: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/g77_news.html
GNU Fortran 95: http://gcc.gnu.org/fortran/ (under construction)



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list