Linux-PowerPC cross-compiler

Dámaso Sánchez Barragán maluva666@hotmail.com
Tue Dec 9 18:22:00 GMT 2003

I also posted this message in the libstdc++ mailing list, I don't know where
it should fit best. I've made a Linux-PowerPC cross-compiler (powerpc-eabi)
and it seems to be working fine. But i've run some eCos 2.0 tests
and it seems to be needing the libsupc++ library. The problem is that the
libsupc++.a archive isn't in my gcc tree
and I don't know how to get it. Is there some special flag to put in the
makefile or something?
Thanks in advance