Porting GCC to new target

Savithri Venkatachalapathy snvpathy@yahoo.com
Fri Dec 5 05:29:00 GMT 2003

Hi,

While porting gcc to new target, I am not able to
figure how to handle branch instructions.
The .md descriptions of the bne, beq instructions take
3 rtx parameters while the expr.c, stmt.c, rtl.h,
loop.c, unroll.c and optabe.c files have gen-beq(),
gen-bne() prototypes which take only 1 rtx parameter.
Hence when I try to 'make' it gives error saying that
the prototypes of gen-beq() in the files mentioned
above does not match with the prototype from the .md
file.

Could anybody tell me how to overcome this. DO I need
to download different versions of the 6 files
mentioned above which have branch prototypes taking 3
parameters.

Any help in this regard would be appreciated.

Thanks,
savi

=====