gcc 3.3 compilation problems
Claudio Bley
bley@cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Fri Aug 8 13:08:00 GMT 2003
On Fri, Aug 08, 2003 at 01:33:05PM +0200, Joaquin López Sánchez wrote:
> Hi!
Hi.
> I have compiled my programs with gcc 2.95.3 and it compiled fine,
> but I have updated my SuSE to the 8.2 version and gcc 3.3, and the
> problems
> have happened ...
>
> When I try to compile, i get this :
> *************************************
> ./testCamera.o(.text+0x6f1): In function `main':
> /./testCamera.cpp:278: referencia a `__throw' sin definir
> ./testCamera.o(.text+0x719):/./testCamera.cpp:278: referencia a
> `__throw'
> sin definir
> ./testCamera.o(.text+0x721):/./testCamera.cpp:278: referencia a
> `terminate(void)' sin definir
> ./unaCamara.o(.text+0x229): In function `camara::~camara(void)':
> /./unaCamara.cpp:83: referencia a `__builtin_delete' sin definir
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> make: *** [testCamera] Error 1
> **************************************
> traslation of spanish words :
> referencia --> reference
> sin definir --> without definition
You can use "export LANG=C" before running the commands in
order to generate english error messages. It would be good
practice to do so the next time.
> I write the lines of the files where the compiler points :
> **********************************
> int main(int argc,char *argv[])
> {
> ....
> exit(0); <-- Line 278 of the file testCamera.cpp
> }
> ***********************************
>
> ***********************************
> camara::~camara()
> {
> dc1394_dma_unlisten( handle, &camera );
> dc1394_dma_release_camera( handle, &camera );
> raw1394_destroy_handle(handle);
> //if ((void *)window != NULL)
> //XUnmapWindow(display,window);
> // if (display != NULL)
> // XFlush(display);
> if (frame_buffer != NULL)
> free( frame_buffer ); <-- Line 83 of the file unaCamara.cpp
> }
> **************************************
>
> What can I do?
Did you remove all the object files generated by the old compiler?
What options are you passing to g++?
--
Claudio Bley ASCII ribbon campaign (")
Debian GNU/Linux user - against HTML email X
http://www.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~bley/ & vCards / \
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list