64bit Executable Support on Solaris 9

Rupert Wood me@rupey.net
Mon Sep 9 01:00:00 GMT 2002

:
:
> All of the above files are ELF 32-bit MSB relocatable SPARC Version 1

This file shouldn't be. I don't have Solaris 9 to play with but it's
definitely 64-bit on Solaris 8. (The CCS one is probably just a symlink
to this.)

I don't see 64-bit Solaris 9 in the gcc-testresults archives but I can't
imagine Sun have changed this. My gut reaction is that someone's been
messing around with your install: maybe copying over the file themselves
because it wasn't there when they tried? See what's in package SUNWarcx
on your install media and/or try reinstalling it.

Sorry that's not much use,
Rup.