YOURS SINCERELY

Barr: felix musa felixmusa1@daybreak.com
Wed Sep 25 20:31:00 GMT 2002

Dear Sir
I am the legal adviser to the former Chief of Armed Forces of
Nigeria, General Ibrahim Badamasi Babaginda who intend to run
or front candidate for the next coming presidential election
in Nigeria, for this cause he has deposited some huge amount
of money in my care, this he did to avoid probe from the Nigeria
government.
Now, too many Nigerians including me are tired of the return
of our former military leaders to our present Democratic dispensation,
the fact remains that General Babaginda will be in no position
to move our present democratic government forward instead he
will cause more harm than good.
Under this condition I have decide to move the money he deposited
in my care to safe and secured foreign Account, I would be pleased
if you would assist me in this risk free transaction, Hence
all modalities has been taken care of my intending business
partner I want you to provide a safe and secured foreign Account
in which the sum of forty five million US Dollars ($45million)
will be transferred into. The fund will be shared, As follows:
20% for you as the Account owner and 70% for me and 10% will
be set aside to settle incurred expenses which may occur during
the process of this transaction hope this sharing partern suites
you?
This fund has been deposited in an account with United Bank
of Africa (UBA) on my name FELIX MUSA.The procedure entails
that I will send a letter to The Manager of United Bank of Africa,
Stating that I did contract with your company in which I want
to transfer the fund to the account you will provide, The documents
backing the Account information will be faxed to you by me immediately
you indicate your interest to fully assist me, It might interest
you to know that a similar transaction has being carried out
by a friend and getting to share the fund the Account owner
was no where to be found. I hope it won’t be the same for me.
Please embrace this transaction with utmost sincerity. To make
you less curious I got your contact through the directory of
companies supplied to my office by the government of my country
Best regards.
Barr: felix musa