RH7.2 and egcs-1.2.2

berrie giebels berrie_g@yahoo.fr
Wed Sep 25 06:53:00 GMT 2002


Hi all.. Don't ask me why, but I *have* to build
egcs-1.1.2 on a RH7.2 platform. I aplpied the
following patches (which got the compiler one step
further):

/**************************************************/
egcs-1.1.2-addressof.patch  egcs-1.1.2-expr.patch
egcs-1.1.2-linux.patch	 nlibio.patch
egcs-1.1.2-asm.patch	    egcs-1.1.2-fold.patch
egcs-1.1.2-strlen.patch
egcs-1.1.2-cpu.patch	    egcs-1.1.2-gcse.patch
egcs-1.1.2-warn.patch
egcs-1.1.2-davem.patch	    egcs-1.1.2-integrate.patch
libio.patch
/*****************************************************/

here is the error message now:

gmake[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/compiler/egcs-1.1.2/gcc/f'
echo '/*WARNING: This file is automatically
generated!*/' >tmp-objc-prs.y
sed -e "/^ifc$/,/^end ifc$/d" \
  -e "/^ifobjc$/d" -e "/^end ifobjc$/d" \
  ./c-parse.in >>tmp-objc-prs.y
./move-if-change tmp-objc-prs.y ./objc/objc-parse.y
cd ./objc; \
bison  objc-parse.y -o objc-parse.c
objc-parse.y contains 67 shift/reduce conflicts.
expected 66 shift/reduce conflicts
gmake[1]: *** [objc/objc-parse.c] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/compiler/egcs-1.1.2/gcc'
gmake: *** [all-gcc] Error 2

Anyone knows what I need to fix here?

Thanks

-B


___________________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!? -- Une adresse @yahoo.fr gratuite et en français !
Yahoo! Mail : http://fr.mail.yahoo.com



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list