Setting up new library directory as added to the default.

Hillel (Sabba) Markowitz sabbahem@bcpl.net
Fri Sep 13 10:22:00 GMT 2002

It appears that I should be able to build gcc to automatically link from
another directory (say /usr/local/GNU/lib) as well as the default
/usr/local/lib (or instead of?) without having to explicitly set -rpath (for
DEC) in the command line or values in LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

Does anyone know how I can set this up in the gcc build?

Please respond directly by e-mail as I do not have consistent access to the
e-mail archives and am unable to subscribe right now.

--
Said the fox to the fish, "Join me ashore".
 The fish are the Jews, Torah is our water

Hillel (Sabba) Markowitz - sabbahem@bcpl.net