c++ compilation error (undefined reference)

Andrea Bocci fwyzard@inwind.it
Mon Oct 28 03:12:00 GMT 2002

The compiler is telling you that it cannot find the TGA constructor. Well,
can't blame it, you didn't provide one :-)
IIRC, to get the default constructor (doing nothing but allocating the
class itself, more or less) and esructor (idem), you sould not declare them.
If you do, the compiler expect you do define them, too, hence the link error.

fwyzard